It’s just us this week talking about scrapbooking during summer and then answer some listener questions about organization and printing.
(affiliate links where possible- thank you for supporting the show)
From the Show:
- Christy shares her Project Life hacks
- Definitely make a list of your daily accomplishments
- Use the busy summer months to tie up your projects loose ends
- Crafts boost your creativity
- Carrie joined the CT at The Digital Press
- Karen will be at Paper Arts
- Summer is working on a system for adding ephemera to photobooks.
- Summer loves AdoramaPix
- Christy is printing at home with Kodak Premium Photo Paper
- Shutterfly is an affordable solution for photobook printing
- Have a Shutterfly coupon & support the show with your purchase:
- All customers enjoy 30% off orders $1-$49.99, 40% off orders $50-$99.99 or 50% off orders $100+ with promo code MORE4ME at checkout. Offer expires July 15, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT).
- Blurb prints beautiful books
- Get 15% off at Blurb with code SUMMER15 until 07/30/2015
- Carrie wants to try Artifact Uprising
- Here’s the article on printing from The Daily Digi
- Carrie printed over 50 individual layouts with Persnickety Prints
- Karen prints at home and organizers here albums with paperclips.
- Flickr’s new changes are amazing- read about them here
- Lightroom has great tagging tools
- Photoshop Elements includes a wonderful photo organizing system
- You can’t organize photos in full Photoshop
Christy’s video tour of her album system:
Picks of the Week:
- Summer: Iron Cowboy
- Christy: Joyful Coffee Time Puffy Sticker Set
- Karen: Lip Conditioner
- Carrie: ActionCraft Toy Box