Mary Moseley of Be Photo Wise shares tips and tricks for scanning photos and memorabilia with us. At what resolution should you be scanning your memories? What scanners to use to on the go? Should you really scan all your photos? Plus, Mary tells us about an upcoming free class where you can learn how to save your photos and provides a coupon for her popular scanning e-course! (yay!)
On the Show:
(affiliate links where possible- thank you for supporting the show)
From the Show:
- Epson Perfection Scanner
- Digital ICE
- Flip Pal
- Pandigital Scanner
- How to Organize Scan and Digitize Photos & Memorabilia
- For 3D memorbilia, all in one printer/scanners are not ideal- use a photo scanner
- By the end of 2015 a trillion photos will have been taken!
- Digital Memories Online Scanning Resolution Guide
- Scanner cleaning tutorial
- Photo cleaning tutorial
- Pec Pads
- Vue Scan
- How to create a light box
- Shot Box
Save 20% on How to Organize Scan and Digitize Photos & Memorabilia using the code DSGSCAN at check out!!!
QOTW: What speeds up your scrapbooking? Leave us a text or audio comment sharing your favorite hack, tip, trick or shortcut that saves you oodles of time.